Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 08:59:20 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Come Listen To The History Of The Fairfax Fire Department
« previous next »
: [1]
: Come Listen To The History Of The Fairfax Fire Department  ( 1651 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 13, 2008, 09:31:13 AM »

This Sunday at 2 p.m., at the Fairfax Fire Department, Steve Bessette will cover the History Of The Fairfax Fire Department.  Our Centennial History of Fairfax Book had a history in it of the Fairfax Fire Department and Larry Parsons had also written a history of the department for The Fairfax News.  The publisher at that time would not let me use it as he said it was his copywright, so rather than get myself in trouble, I have not put it up any place.  Larry had some great stories, as did his brother Bud Parsons about Fairfax.  Bud had told me about working on the Fireman's Pond Project, but unfortunately I didn't have a pencil and paper with me and didn't write it down.

Meanwhile, if you would like to read the account in the old Fairfax Centennial Book, click on the following link and I am sure Steve Bessette will have much more information to offer as that book ended in 1976:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: