Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 05:33:03 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Dispatcher, Volunteer Fireman Involuntarily Committed To State Hospital
« previous next »
: [1]
: Dispatcher, Volunteer Fireman Involuntarily Committed To State Hospital  ( 2692 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 17, 2008, 07:48:14 PM »

The St. Albans Messenger has learned that a volunteer member of the St. Albans City Fire Department is under observation at the Vermont State Hospital in Waterbury for issuing serious threats toward past and present city officials.

For more on the situation that developed as a result of City Officials suggesting that the full time firefighters be cut, read the following article in tonight's Messenger:

Henry Raymond
dearon
: 233

« #1 : November 18, 2008, 06:32:35 AM »

I don't know a whole lot about this case, from what I've read he didn't sound threatening.   It appears since the new anti terrorist laws were written we have lost our many  of our freedoms, including freedom of speech.  More and more of our liberties are being taken away.

If he truly was threatening I can understand, I hope they did the right thing.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: