Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:10:49 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Double Wide Mobile Home Burns On Railroad Street In Milton
« previous next »
: [1]
: Double Wide Mobile Home Burns On Railroad Street In Milton  ( 2933 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 01, 2008, 08:28:03 AM »

A fire early Sunday morning destroyed an unoccupied mobile home in Milton, said Vermont State Police.  The unoccupied home is listed as being for sale on the Internet.

State police Trooper Jonathan Purdy was driving north on Railroad Street at about 1:23 a.m. when he saw an orange glow and realized the rear of the residence at 52 Railroad St. was on fire.

Purdy called in the fire, checked the trailer to ensure no one was home, and then warned the next door neighbors to evacuate, police said.

Firefighters from Milton, Georgia and Colchester quickly knocked down the blaze, which had already entered the attic space roof. The trailer is considered a total loss. Damages are estimated at $40,000, according to police.

The fire is under investigation, but the incident does not appear to be suspicious, said police.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : December 04, 2008, 08:42:08 AM »

The fire was caused by arson - For more details and the arrest, click on the following link:

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=9455783

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: