Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 03:16:25 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Maybe A Nor Easter On The Way???
« previous next »
: [1]
: Maybe A Nor Easter On The Way???  ( 2310 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 09, 2008, 10:25:17 PM »

Hello Henry

This is a weather alert from Fox44 Weather Center

While it hasn't been issued quite yet, I would have to believe a winter storm watch will be issued in the next 12 to 24 hours. An area of low pressure will be developing in the Southeast US and begin working it's way up the coast over the next 24 hours. We would likely feel the impacts of the storm later Thursday afternoon/evening and overnight. It will pass quickly and be out of our hair by early Friday so the timing is pretty good. The exact track of the storm is yet to be determined along with what kind, and how much precipitation is to be expected. I just figured I would give everyone an early heads up. We will continue to track the development and approach of this storm and bring you updates as the situation evolves. Cheers!

Jason

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: