Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:29:11 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Yesterday's Storm Photos - Today's Snowman From JoAnne Wilkins
« previous next »
: [1]
: Yesterday's Storm Photos - Today's Snowman From JoAnne Wilkins  ( 4797 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 09, 2009, 06:15:00 PM »

Hi Henry,
Some pictures from the storm, yesterday, and a snowman, today, on Craftsfield Rd.

JoAnne

Henry Raymond
Suzy
: 429

« #1 : January 09, 2009, 08:35:46 PM »

Gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing your talent!  Love the photos...keep 'em coming!
Razzle Dazzle

« #2 : January 10, 2009, 08:03:23 AM »

Very nice.  Thanks for the look.
ohhman
: 469

« #3 : January 10, 2009, 10:38:20 PM »

Nice pictures, Jo!  Especially liked the snowman one; haven't seen too many of them around this year.....remember a year or two ago when snowmen kept appearing in different places all over town? Brought smiles as you'd pass them by; never knew where/when the next one would pop up!  Too bad that doesn't happen again....sure seems our little town could deserves some cheer!!!
slpott
: 457

« #4 : January 11, 2009, 08:21:20 AM »

It would be kind of fun to do a $ donation to participate and the winner collects all. Not only would it make Fairfax a little quainter to have snowmen lining the streets but someone would have a little extra to do something fun. What a great idea for very little effort. Kids would have a ball. We could also do this with pumpkins and other holiday decor. Fairfax would make the news and who knows. Let's do it.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: