Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 09:28:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Tomorrows Burlington Free Press Is A Keeper
« previous next »
: [1]
: Tomorrows Burlington Free Press Is A Keeper  ( 2855 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 20, 2009, 02:20:56 PM »

Tomorrow's front page and special section on the swearing in of Barack Obama are keepers.

Also a keeper will be offering the front page tin plate of the Free Press for a reasonable charge of $10. This pays for material costs and labor.

You will not be able to find another keepsake like this from any medium except newspapers.

This is history that we will always remember.

This history is tangible.

Contact Brad Hunt at 802-651-4891. Information needed include your name, phone number and address. Your plate will be available for pick up the following day (Monday through Friday) at the Burlington Free Press, 191 College St, Burlington, VT. Customers wishing to have the mailed to them will be charged shipping and handling.

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : January 20, 2009, 04:41:07 PM »

Today's St. Albans Messenger is a keeper, too.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: