Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:18:12 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fletcher Historical Society Photo - An Energetic Group
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fletcher Historical Society Photo - An Energetic Group  ( 3422 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 21, 2009, 10:38:14 PM »

Seated Left to Right:  Charlie Tinker, President, Sharon Tinker, Secretary, Deb Tilton, Vice President and Pat Root, Treasurer.  Standing Left to Right:  Nancy Ladd, Barry Doolan, Molly Prescott, Carol Lavallee, John Lavallee, Duane Chase, Regina Newfield and Ron Newfield.

Charlie Tinker invited me up to their second meeting which was held tonight at the Binghamville Church.  The officers seated at the table all have generations of ancestors behind them in the Fletcher/Fairfax area.  The Tinkers, of course are related to just about everybody, Sharon Tinker is a descendant of the King & Reynolds families and Deb Tilton is a descendant of the Learned Family and Pat Root, is not only a descendant of the Tinkers, her father Ralph Scott was a descendant of the Scott & Rugg Families in the area.  Certainly a good base of officers for the newly founded Fletcher Historical Society, the last town in Franklin County to organize a Historical Society.

They have some good plans for activities coming up and I am sure you will be hearing lots of good things about them in the near future.

« : January 21, 2009, 10:56:58 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : January 21, 2009, 11:28:18 PM »

Congratulations!
I wish them all the best.
Sorry I didn't make the meeting. Thank you, Henry, for representing us.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: