Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 08:57:07 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  The Old St. Lukes Not Forgotten In The Design Of Our New Church
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Old St. Lukes Not Forgotten In The Design Of Our New Church  ( 2132 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 25, 2009, 09:55:51 AM »

We have all been saddened by the destruction of Steeple Market. Not only have we been affected by the loss of its commercial aspect, but we have also been affected by the memory the building evoked for those who remember it as our former church.

You will notice that the design of the steeple on the front of our new church is identical to the steeple on the old church. When we build our new church, the old cross will be placed on the new church thus connecting the past and the present.

If you are new to the parish and would like more information about our hopes to build a new church, please feel free to call the rectory and we will be more than happy to send you information. If you look on the back of this bulletin, you will see our updated financial information regarding the funds raised to date for the church. If you haven't completed your pledge donation or would like to donate, please contact us.

« : January 25, 2009, 10:02:02 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: