Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 04:54:24 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Do You Have A Case Of Emergency Card In Your Wallet Or Purse
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do You Have A Case Of Emergency Card In Your Wallet Or Purse  ( 2977 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 25, 2009, 01:19:36 PM »

Back in the old days, whenever you bought a wallet, there was always an "In Case Of Emergency Card" for you to fill out.  Well, my wallet is pretty old and I ran accross this web site that has a link that you can type in your info and print it.  You can just cut it out and laminate it afterwards if you want.  Might prove helpful if you don't have that information on you:

Henry Raymond
cassyt
: 84

« #1 : January 25, 2009, 09:17:36 PM »

no I do not have card in wallet but have emergency numbers on cell phone after the name put ice and that person will be called in case of emergency. I have my sister and kids on mine.
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #2 : January 25, 2009, 10:01:34 PM »

Me too...

ICE is the new thing to do in your cell phone. In Case of Emergency.

Your cell phone provider should tell you about it and your local EMS and Law Enforcement are trained on it. (or they should and should be)

You can plug in so much info there like allergies, contacts, etc.....

: [1]  
« previous next »
: