Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 05:22:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Some People Are Just So Nice
« previous next »
: [1]
: Some People Are Just So Nice  ( 2681 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 13, 2009, 08:30:51 AM »

I was sitting at my computer about 7:45 when I saw a vehicle drive in.  The person got out of the car and walked down to my paper box, picked up my Free Press, then stopped at the car, took something out, and headed towards my back ramp entrance.

I went and unlocked the door and she gave me a gift bag that had a big bag of frozen blackberries, a jar of homemade grape jelly and another jar of homemade blackberry jelly.  On the bag was an envelope with a Happy Valentines Day Card.

This person possesses some very special qualities.  To notice that I had not gotten my paper and go and get it, in addition to the nice thoughtful gift, is just extra special.

Can you imagine what a beautiful world this would be if everyone was like that?

Henry Raymond
Suzy
: 429

« #1 : February 13, 2009, 09:30:42 AM »

Thanks for sharing the good news!  I love good news! 

Love,
Suzy
: [1]  
« previous next »
: