Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:18:34 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Individuals Shooting Paintballs At Cars On The Fletcher Road
« previous next »
: [1]
: Individuals Shooting Paintballs At Cars On The Fletcher Road  ( 3435 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 18, 2009, 02:44:05 PM »

I received the following note and have edited it a bit to keep the person(s) names anonymous.

"Hi Henry,

On Saturday night my husband and I were coming back from dinner @ a friend's house and I heard a couple loud pops on the passenger side of my car- I didn't know what it was, thought maybe I had hit a huge pothole. Sunday morning I noticed 2 large yellow splotches on the passenger side of my vehicle and realized I had been hit by paintballs. This also happened to another person on Fletcher Rd, only his paintball hit right on his windshield and covered it so he couldn't see.

My husband explained to me that paintballs cannot penetrate or break windows/glass- but it was enough to scare me and I'm sure it would scare others too. And what if it were summer and the window was down and it came through the car?? The paint wiped right off and left a very small dent, but it still bothered me.

It happend a little after the Sandersons Corners Cemetery, headed toward Fletcher. I know there is an ATV trail that comes out on Fletcher Rd right there, so it could have been kids who live in that area or were on that trail. Maybe their mother/father will be reading your forum and realize their kids were out on Sat. night with their paintball guns shooting cars!

Keep an eye open when going up or down Fletcher Rd!"

Parents, Do you know where your kids and their paint guns were Saturday night??

Henry Raymond
Formerflatlander
: 67

« #1 : February 18, 2009, 07:17:44 PM »

You weren't alone getting hit that night, there were a number of cars hit going down Fletcher Rd.  I thought a couple of small stones had kicked up in my back wheel well.  That was until the light of the next day and the two yellow markings told me otherwise. 
mirjo
: 785

« #2 : February 20, 2009, 02:30:34 PM »

My car was hit in the driveway...on the side NOT facing the road! Since I didn't go anywhere all day and didn't see it until the next day, I haven't any idea when this took place, but guessing after dark.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
: [1]  
« previous next »
: