Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 05:36:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Steve Clokey Says, "Lot Of Love On The Mountain This Weekend"
« previous next »
: [1]
: Steve Clokey Says, "Lot Of Love On The Mountain This Weekend"  ( 2604 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 14, 2009, 09:41:50 AM »

Steve Clokey, Director of Marketing & Promotions at Smugglers' Notch Resort was interviewed on Fox 44 last night.  Steve graduated from BFA-Fairfax in 1979.  He has been working at Smuggs for quite some time now and is predicting a busy weekend up on the slopes.  Presidents Weekend is traditionally a busy ski weekend.  It doesn't appear that the recession has effected that industry much.  I was hoping that they would have a clip on the Channel 22 or Channel 44 website that showed Steve, but unfortunately they didn't.

Always nice to see some of our former Fairfax Residents in the spotlight.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : February 14, 2009, 12:00:18 PM »

Here is the video with Steve Clokey in it - Thanks to my daughter Sharon:

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : February 15, 2009, 09:27:19 AM »

For those of you that may have a problem with dial-up watching videos, here is a still picture of Steve during the interview:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: