Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 09:21:58 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Nice Article In Yesterday's Messenger On Vermont Woodworking School
« previous next »
: [1]
: Nice Article In Yesterday's Messenger On Vermont Woodworking School  ( 3220 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 24, 2009, 01:17:24 PM »

Looks like the Vermont Woodworking School is up and running at the Giddings Farm here on Route 104 headed towards Cambridge.  Lisa did a nice job on an article in yesterday's St. Albans Messenger.

Henry Raymond
Judi
: 508

« #1 : February 24, 2009, 08:01:47 PM »

Did you read it online? If so do you have a link?  My son worked in the restoration and painting of the beams and the farmhouse interior painting.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : February 24, 2009, 08:05:39 PM »

Judi,  I plan to try and get up there and take some photos.  I will have to try and get some photos of the beams in the house.  I had gone up earlier in hopes of seeing Bryce McNall who was working up there, but as luck would have it he had finished the day before I got there.  The story was not on line, it was in the hard copy edition yesterday.

Henry Raymond
Judi
: 508

« #3 : February 25, 2009, 06:49:20 AM »

Thanks Henry.  My son, Sean Harrington, worked on the interior painting in the house, the beams in the barn all had to be scraped and cleaned (many years of birds nests), then sealed with a fire retardant.  In the spring he will be painting the exterior of the backside of the barn.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: