Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 07:34:43 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  The Light At A. W. Rich Is On For Alma
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Light At A. W. Rich Is On For Alma  ( 2370 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 27, 2009, 02:37:18 PM »

Alma (Patterson) Cherrier

St. Albans - Alma (Patterson) Cherrier, 104 passed away on Thursday February 26, 2009 at St. Albans Health & Rehabilitation Center in St. Albans.  She was born on January 1, 1905 in Fairfax, VT daughter of the late Albert and Ida (Hislop) Patterson.  She had been a devoted clerk at William Doolin’s store for 38 years.  Alma loved giving of herself as a member of Welden Chapter No. 79 Eastern Stars; Belleview Rebekah Lodge No 26 100F; Watchful Circle Kings Daughters; Ladies Auxiliary of the V.F.W. Post 758, American Legion Auxiliary Post #1; A.A.R.P, St. Albans Historical Museum; Franklin County Humane Society.

Alma is survived by her daughter-in-law Sylvia Cherrier of St. Albans;  Her grandchildren:  Mark Cherrier and friend Dottie Thompson of St. Albans;  Donna Cline and husband George of Swanton;  Gary Cherrier and Bonnie Lussier of St. Albans town;  Kathy Evans and husband David of St. Albans;  Several great grandchildren and great great grandchildren  ad her special friend Pat Guilmette of St. Albans Town.

She is also predeceased by:  Her husband Earle on August 13, 1968;  Her son Donald on February 21, 1992;  Her son Edmund on April 18, 1995.

Visiting hours will be held at A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel on Wednesday March 4, 2009 from 11:30 a.m. until the time of service at 12:30 p.m. with the Reverend Elizabeth Griffin officiating.  Burial will follow in the family lot in Binghamville Cemetery, Fletcher, VT.  Memorial contributions in Alma’s name may be made to the Franklin County Humane Society, 20 Sunset Meadows, St. Albans, VT 05478.  The family invites you to visit Alma’s life tribute by sharing your memories and online condolences by visiting www.awrichfuneralhomes.com.  Arrangements are by John D. Workman, A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main St. Fairfax, VT 05454.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: