Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:24:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Young Girl Mugged In St. Albans Yesterday
« previous next »
: [1]
: Young Girl Mugged In St. Albans Yesterday  ( 2806 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 04, 2009, 04:00:11 PM »

A young girl was mugged in St. Albans Tuesday and police have charged four people in connection with the crime.

Michael Mackenzie, 21, and Allison Jerry, 19, both of Alburgh, as well as two 17-year-old juveniles who are not being named because they are minors were charged with assault and robbery in connection with the incident, according to St. Albans police.

The victim, who has not been named because she is a minor, was attacked and had money stolen from her near 69 Ferris St. in St. Albans, police said. 

Mackenzie, Jerry and the two 17-year-olds charged in the crime appeared in court Wednesday.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: