Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 02:37:58 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Health Officer Peter King With Information On Swine Flu
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Health Officer Peter King With Information On Swine Flu  ( 2141 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 01, 2009, 03:38:55 PM »

Hello Henry,

My name is Peter King. I'm the Town of Fairfax Health Officer.  I'm requesting the attached information be added to your web page. This attachment is an informational newsletter that was prepared by the Northwestern Medical Center in St. Albans on the subject of the N1H1 Virus, more commonly called the "Swine " Flu.  This informational newsletter will advise the readers on what the virus is, describes the flu symptoms, directions on how to prevent contracting the virus and finally what to do if the virus is contracted.

You can also go directly to The Northwest Medical Center Web Site for more information:

http://www.northwesternmedicalcenter.org/
« : May 01, 2009, 04:42:47 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: