Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 04:31:16 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Frederick Scott Obituary
« previous next »
: [1]
: Frederick Scott Obituary  ( 2480 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 14, 2009, 05:03:41 PM »

Burlington, Frederick F. Scott, 82, passed away Wednesday May 13, 2009 at the Burlington Health and Rehabilitation Center in Burlington following complications as a result of Pneumonia. Fred was born April 21, 1927 in Colchester, the son of the late Frank and Thaise Martell Scott. He recently celebrated his 82nd birthday. On May 31, 1947 he was married to Shirley Carman in Winooski. Shirley predeceased him in 1998. He served his country as a member of the United States Marine Corps from 1945 to 1951. Following his discharge, Fred was a Barber at College Street Hairstylists in Burlington for many years. He was involved in the Chittenden County Fish and Game Club for 33 years and looked forward to the annual Jonesville Fishing Derby held every year on Father’s Day. He was an avid Bowler and was the first person to bowl a 300 at the Milton Bowling Alley. He enjoyed many summers at his camp on Algonquin Reef in Milton. He also loved fishing, hunting, gardening and picking strawberries. He is survived by his son, Rick Scott and his wife, Laurie Everest Scott of Milton. His four grandchildren; Alica Scott Sheltra and her husband Bert, Jason Scott, Heather Southwell and Kylie Southwell. He was predeceased by his wife Shirley in 1998 and his daughter, Connie Southwell in 2001. Funeral Services will be held on Saturday May 16, 2009 at 11 am in the Minor Funeral Home, Route 7 in Milton with Fr. John Feltz of St. Ann Parish officiating. Burial with Full Military Honors will immediately follow in Fort Ethan Allen Cemetery in Colchester. Visiting Hours will be held on Saturday from 9 am until the hour of the service in the funeral home. Online condolences can be made to the family at www.minorfh.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: