Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 01:30:28 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Occasiional Jobs Available Researching Genealogy
« previous next »
: [1]
: Occasiional Jobs Available Researching Genealogy  ( 2603 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 04, 2009, 07:25:26 AM »

From time to time I have people from across the country, who are researching their ancestors in the area who would like some specific things looked up.  I provide them with whatever information I already have free of charge, but do not do additional research such as checking for land records down here in the town office or going to the library in St. Albans and searching through the old St. Albans Messenger microfiche films.

I have a lady right now that wants a copy of the obituary of her grandfather who died in 1938.  She has the date of death, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find if it is in the Messenger in St. Albans.  She says she is willing to pay somebody to look for it, copy it and mail it to her.  That is something if someone is interested in doing, I could put them in touch with.

If anyone has an interest in doing stuff like that, let me know.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: