Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 02:31:40 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Community Day Photos
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Community Day Photos  ( 2641 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 06, 2009, 11:22:36 AM »

The Ducky Trophy will be awarded this afternoon around 3 pm at the end of the Ducky Race to the business selling the most Ducky Race Tickets

The races were done when I arrived.  Katrina told me that a number of the parents had taken photos and she would ask them to e-mail them to me

The "Leftover Band" is tuning up and getting ready to play

This young man is getting his face painted, but I don't think it is as painful as it appears to be

Henry Raymond
slpott
: 457

« #1 : June 06, 2009, 09:17:44 PM »

Just wandering if the face painter was intereted in doing Art in Bloom, July 25th 2009. We had soccer this afternoon but really missed not doing the ducky race. It was fun for our family when it was first thing in the morning.  Hope you you all had a wonderul time and thank you for all the work you do for our community, Shelly Pottala
: [1]  
« previous next »
: