Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 10:24:00 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lorraine M. Jacobs Obituary
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lorraine M. Jacobs Obituary  ( 2313 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 06, 2009, 06:55:43 AM »

Milton - Lorraine M. Jacobs, of 8 School Street died peacefully surrounded by her family, Thursday June 4, 2009 at the Vermont Respite House in Williston following a battle with Leukemia. Lorraine was born July 27, 1926 in Fairfax, the daughter of the late Russell and Lenora Wolfe Phelps. A lifelong resident of Milton, she worked for IBM in Essex, retiring after many years of service. Lorraine loved gardening, cooking, traveling, and spending time at her camp on Lake Champlain with family and friends. Some of the most special and enjoyable moments of her life were the precious times spent with her grandchildren and great grandchildren. She will be dearly missed by all. She is survived by her very dear friend and soul mate, Bob Everest of Milton. Her daughter, Lana Spencer and her husband, Terry of Essex. Her grandchildren; Kristin Barss and her husband, Charles of Saratoga Springs, NY and Amy-Lyn Hayes and her husband, James III of Essex. Her great grandchildren, Ashleigh and Jenna Barss and Madison Hayes. She was predeceased by her husband, Stanley Jacobs and her parents, Russell and Lenora Phelps. Lorraine’s family wishes to give special thanks to Dr. Chris Holmes, Joanne Neilson, the nurses and staff in the Oncology Department, as well as the nurses in Post Procedure and Recovery (PPR) especially Kathy, Eleanor, Dianna, Lorie and Theresa at Fletcher Allen. You will always be remembered and hold a special place in our hearts. As per Lorraine’s request, funeral services will be private and held at the convenience of her family. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Vermont Respite House, 99 Allen Brook Lane, Williston, VT 05495 or the American Red Cross, Blood Bank Services, Northern Vermont Chapter, 29 Mansfield Avenue, Burlington, VT 05401. Online condolences may be made to the family at www.minorfuneralhome.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: