Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:27:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairpoint Back Up & Running
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairpoint Back Up & Running  ( 2959 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 09, 2009, 01:08:02 AM »

Well, we noticed we were down, or I should say, Maryann did around 2 p.m. this afternoon.  Others in town that were down included Chris Santee and Mike Cain.  To the best of my knowledge all DSL Fairpoint customers in the area were down.  When I called on the phone for technical help, the message said as late as 9:30 p.m. that they had no estimate of when it would be back up.  Channel 3 News indicated that it was a hardware problem.

Decided to check my phone with the technical group and there was no message stating it was still down, so decided to give it a try.  Had to unhook everything and hook it back up and as you can see am back on line.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : June 09, 2009, 08:33:46 AM »

Well, around 8 a.m., mine went down again - Kind of unstable - Not sure what the problem was or is, but it is back up now.

Henry Raymond
trussell
: 870

« #2 : June 10, 2009, 09:32:01 AM »

Looks like you weren't the only one with problems, Henry:

http://www.wptz.com/news/19712692/detail.html
« : June 10, 2009, 10:46:41 AM Henry »

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
: [1]  
« previous next »
: