Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 08:39:16 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 6/13/09 and Blog- Busy Sports Night
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 6/13/09 and Blog- Busy Sports Night  ( 2694 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : June 12, 2009, 11:20:54 PM »

Picture of the Day June 13, 2009

Tommy's crew member Jeff, Tommy's dad Jerry, Carl, Anthony, and Tommy Wickham at Fonda in May. Tommy won Friday night at Autodrome Edelweiss near Ottawa, ONT, Canada.

BUSY SPORTS NIGHT
Bummer.
The girls lost, 3-0. I tuned in on the internet in the bottom of the 5th inning, Peoples up 2-0. Fairfax finally got a couple of hits but didn't score. Peoples then got a hit, and I bailed. Kept hope alive, but they didn't make it. Wish they had scored at least one run. Great eason, though.
Not a bad year this past year at school. XC girls win state title. Soccer girls lose in finals. Nordic girls were runner-ups. Boys basketball lost in finals. Had a couple of individual champions in track and field, and the girls softball team make it to the finals.
Pittsburgh Penquins win the Stanley Cup IN Detroit. Close game.
Switched to the Red Sox game at one point. They were tied 2-2 in the 10th. Checked back after the hockey game, 2-2 in the 13th, bases loaded for the Sox. Couple of hits and a sac fly, 3 runs come across and the Sox hold on for a 5-2 win.
Tommy Wickham won at Edelweiss. Dean Reynolds has been updating news from the track on Facebook. I just found out Anthony finished 18th. I was chatting with Dean. He said Anthony rolled the car in hot laps, but got it ready for the A-Main. He went out for a few laps then parked it. The track was really tacky.
Graduation Saturday morning, followed by the arrival of summer.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: