Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 08:53:36 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Customer Service - Soooooooooooo Important
« previous next »
: [1]
: Customer Service - Soooooooooooo Important  ( 1868 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 11, 2009, 08:53:16 AM »

We all have different ways of dealing with poor customer service.  As for me, I pretty much don't go back in most cases, although I do fill out the questionaires I am sent.  I rely more on the positive side and try to make sure that I compliment good service.  If I am in a store that has cards to fill out and a particular clerk goes the extra mile, I usually fill out a card with their name.

This brings to mind my St. Albans Messenger Motor Route Carriers over the years.  For many, many years, a guy by the name of Pete Ashline delivered the Messenger.  He used to drive a Volkswagon Rabbit and used to dart across the road and back so quickly that you could hardly believe he would finish his route without a major accident.  I am guessing that over the past 25 or more years that I have had a Motor Route Carrier for the Messenger that I can count on my right hand fingers, the number of times that I have not received the paper.  The Motor Route Carriers try to make sure you know who they are and I even had one guy who had car trouble and was unable to deliver the Messenger one day and he left a note of apology with the paper the next day.  I truly admire this group of Motor Route Carriers.  I don't know how the Messenger selects them, but they sure do a good job hiring them.

Below is the card that was with my paper yesterday:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: