Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:25:34 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Francis Paradee - Obituary
« previous next »
: [1]
: Francis Paradee - Obituary  ( 2321 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 14, 2009, 06:46:38 AM »

Francis M. Paradee
(August 24, 1933 - July 12, 2009)

Fairfax – Francis M. Paradee, 75, a longtime resident of Fairfield and more recently of Fairfax passed away on Sunday evening, July 12, 2009, at the St. Albans Healthcare and Rehab Center. Born at home in Fairfield on August 24, 1933, Francis was the son of the late Morton and Hazel (Berry) Paradee.

Francis owned and operated a farm on the Chester Arthur Road for many years. He was also employed by the Schibi Farm Supply Company installing milking parlors. He then worked for several years at General Electric in Burlington as a machinist where he received several awards for recommendations on saving time and money on different projects. He enjoyed carpentry, electrical work and anything that he could tinker with.

Survivors include his daughter, Cheryl Moran and her significant other, Mike Gordon, of Richford; his two sons, Chris Paradee of Essex Junction and Craig Paradee and his wife, Kate, of Fairfield; his sister, Barbara Guyette of Fairfax; seven grandchildren, Casey, Amanda, Jared, Jessica, Elijah, Johanna and Jill and several nieces and nephews. In addition to his parents, Francis was preceded in death by a son, Colin Paradee and two sisters, Hazel Draper and Isabelle Sullivan.

At Francis’ request, a graveside funeral service will be held on Friday, July 17, 2009, at 11:00 A.M. at the family lot in the Sheldon Village Cemetery on the Sheldon Woods Road. The Reverend Richard Dickey will officiate. Assisting the Paradee family is Raymond “Rett” Heald of the Heald Funeral Home and Cremation Service in St. Albans. Private messages of condolence are welcome at www.healdfuneralhome.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: