Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:19:06 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Guard Buddy Steals Fellow Soldiers Inspection Sticker
« previous next »
: [1]
: Guard Buddy Steals Fellow Soldiers Inspection Sticker  ( 3631 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 21, 2009, 07:59:58 AM »

I am removing the names due to some connections with Fairfax:

Jericho -- A St. Albans man has been accused of stealing a fellow soldier's vehicle inspection sticker while the two were at the Ethan Alien Firing Range here Sunday.

Vermont State Police said they first made contact with the 24 year old alleged thief, at 5:30 p.m. Sunday, while he was parked in a pull off on Route 15 in Jeffersonville.

The alleged thief's registration was expired and the inspection sticker affixed to his 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse was not assigned to the car, police said. The inspection sticker belonged to a Waitsfield soldier, according to police.

The Waitsfield Soldier told police he was unaware that the alleged thief had stolen his inspection sticker while they were both attending annual military training at the firing range in late June or early July.  The alleged thief will appear in Chittenden District Court in late August.

Henry Raymond
vtoutdoorguymb
: 136

« #1 : July 22, 2009, 10:10:26 PM »

Good grief...
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #2 : July 23, 2009, 09:51:27 PM »

Nothing is safe these days!! Sad when you resort to stealing from a fellow Brother in Arms!!

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
: [1]  
« previous next »
: