Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 09:33:54 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  PHOTOS BY JIM NIXON OF THE TRACTOR TRAILER ROLLOVER MESS
« previous next »
: [1]
: PHOTOS BY JIM NIXON OF THE TRACTOR TRAILER ROLLOVER MESS  ( 3543 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 09, 2005, 10:19:20 PM »

When a call comes in from 911 that there has been a tractor trailer rollover on the sharp curve on route 104a, there is never a question as to just what the location is:

Jim Nixon sent me some photos of a crew cleaning up the spilled corn from a tractor trailer that rolled over on the sharp curve on Route 104A.  This has been the scene of a number of tractor trailer rollovers.  Not sure of the reason, except the curve does seem to be banked wrong and even with a car, there is a tendency to lean a little.

Below is a scene looking at it from the other direction

McRae's wrecker is shown up on the right

When I went by, it looked like they were using a huge vacuum to suck the corn into the farm wagon

Have no idea how many tons of corn were on the tractor trailer or who was transporting it.

Road was closed for three or four hours on Monday evening when the accident occurred

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : November 10, 2005, 11:53:41 AM »

That is so corny
: [1]  
« previous next »
: