Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 08:26:19 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  ERIC HOWARD OBITUARY & PHOTO
« previous next »
: [1]
: ERIC HOWARD OBITUARY & PHOTO  ( 3172 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 17, 2005, 06:53:47 PM »

FAIRFAX: Eric Scott Howard, 18 of Fairfax died unexpectedly Wednesday, November 16, 2005 in the Northwestern Medical Center in St. Albans due to injuries sustained following an automobile accident in Fairfax.

Eric was born May 8, 1987 in Burlington the son of Tammy Howard and Mitchell Bunnell.  He attended schools in both Milton and Fairfax.  

A resident of Fairfax since 1995, an avid Patriot’s fan, Eric enjoyed partying and having a good time with his friends which included fireworks which he loved to display.  He loved country music, his dogs and gerbils and was extremely proud of the fact that he was going to be an uncle in December.

Eric is survived by his mother and father Tammy Howard and Mitchell Bunnell of Fairfax.  His grandparents, Richard and Hilda Howard of Westford and his great grandmother Beryl Howard also of Westford.  His brothers and sisters, Jason Howard and Nicole of Georgia, Courtney and Christy Howard, Mitchell  and Nicole Bunnell all of Fairfax.  His uncles and Aunts,  Richard Howard Jr. and his friend, Mark of Winooski,  Christian and Sharon Howard of Fairfax, Carlene and Todd Partlow of Swanton, Debbie and Kevin Manning of South Hero, Jonathan Howard of Westford, Joan and Mark Weston of Essex, Judy and Jay Webb of Milton, Brenda and Pat McGrath of Colchester, Mark and Colleen Bunnell of Milton, Michael Bunnell of Williston, Debbie and Wayne LaCross of Milton.  He also leaves several cousins.

Eric, I just want you to know that I love you so much and I will never ever forget about my brave brother.  Love always, your sister Courtney.

I love you Eric!  From you sisters Nikki and Christy and your brothers, Jason and Mitch Jr.

A Graveside Memorial Service will be held on Saturday November 19th at 11 am in the Westford Plains Cemetery located on Plains Road in Westford.

Arrangements are by the Minor Funeral Home of Milton

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: