Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 01:47:26 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Friday Night Paper Thieves
« previous next »
: [1]
: Friday Night Paper Thieves  ( 2430 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 17, 2009, 07:32:25 AM »

For those of you who get The St. Albans Messenger, make sure to pick up your newspapers on Friday nights.  The Messenger delivers the Friday paper in the afternoon and the Weekend Edition usually by 8 p.m. at my house.  Several people have been complaining that their paper has been missing when they go to pick it up on Saturday morning.  This week, it happened to my sister.  One wouldn't think people would be so hard up that they would have to steal a couple of newspapers, but it certainly is annoying.

It happened to me a few weeks back and when I spoke with our delivery person Geoff, he told me the previous week it happened to somebody up on the Fairfield Road in Fletcher.

Apparently somebody likes the Weekend Messenger & doesn't want to pay for it, knowing they can easily pick one up for free any Friday night.

Henry Raymond
dearon
: 233

« #1 : August 17, 2009, 11:00:15 AM »

I used to get the paper delivered to the office.  If I left on an appointment by the time I got back I wouldn't have a paper.  I finally decided it was more beneficial to go to the local store and pick it up.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: