Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 09:32:00 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  MEET THE FOLKS AT RICKS FAIRFAX PHARMACY
« previous next »
: [1]
: MEET THE FOLKS AT RICKS FAIRFAX PHARMACY  ( 2391 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 12, 2005, 08:12:22 PM »

FAIRFAX PHARMACY WITH RICK HOGLE ON CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY - DECEMBER 9, 2005

Hardly seems possible that it was 14 years last month that Rick Hogle opened the Fairfax Pharmacy here in Fairfax. For the previous 15 years, Rick was associated with Mac at the Milton Prescription Center in Milton and many of us were familiar with him through our association with him there. Prior to his business coming to Fairfax, we had a choice of Cambridge, St. Albans, Milton, Essex Center, Essex Junction, Burlington or Winooski, none of which were really very convenient.

Rick, shown above with his wife Alana has certainly been a great asset to the town of Fairfax. Rick is very community minded even though he doesn't reside here in Fairfax. Rarely have I been in the store when someone didn't call in looking for some kind of information, or actually be in the store requesting it. Maryann and I have utilized him on many occasions and we can always rely on his answers to be accurate and beneficial.

Shown above are Rick's wife, Alana, with employees Jessica Hayes and Alice Hartson. Rick has two other employees, Pauline Lavallee and Monika Reinhart who were not in when I was there this morning

Jessica Hayes, a very pleasant young lady poses with Rick at the prescription check out counter -- Apart from always being acknowledged when I go in the store, Rick's familiar voice never fails to say, "Thanks Henry," as I leave the store.

I am often asked if I will be going down South for the winter -- I don't think so as I certainly would be at a complete loss if I couldn't take a trip down to the village and always find some friendly interesting conversation to be a part of.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: