Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:22:58 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairpoint Very Responsive To Trouble Call
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairpoint Very Responsive To Trouble Call  ( 2343 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 28, 2009, 09:08:49 AM »

We have been having a problem with what appears to be someone dialing when we are talking on the phone.  It is intermittent, but has happened 3 or 4 times in the past few weeks.  I put in a call to Fairpoint Friday evening and they put in a problem ticket.  I didn't expect to hear anything from them until today, however, yesterday morning about 8:30 the Fairpoint Truck backed in the yard.  The guy came to the door and I explained the problem.  He told me he would check where the line comes to the house, on the pole at the road and also down near the swamp road where there is a junction box. 

Since the problem is intermittent, will probably not know for a while whether it is fixed or not.  Apparently they are trying.  The guy seemed like a really nice guy.  My daughter next door also received some excellent repair service to her DSL a couple months ago.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: