Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:18:34 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  New Free Services At The Fairfax Community Library For Current Patrons
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Free Services At The Fairfax Community Library For Current Patrons  ( 2293 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 06, 2009, 08:32:01 AM »

****New FREE Services at the Fairfax Community Library for current patrons.

Down load audio books to your MP3 or iPod through the Green Mountain Library Consortium go to:

http://gmlc.wordpress.com/recorded-books./

click on Fairfax Community Library put in p and your 4 digit library account number example P7270 then click on a selection to be down loaded and follow directions from there. it is simple and easy and there are 2000 titles available and you can receive 10 titles at a time. Call or visit the library with questions. 849-2420

Consumer reports is now available! Now, more than ever, consumers need to make sure they are getting the best value from their purchases. Fairfax Community now subscribes to ConsumerReports.org to help their patrons make better purchasing decisions on the products they are shopping for. In addition, library patrons will find advice and tips on saving money on home improvement plans, how to shore up personal finances, ways to improve health and much more.

ConsumerReports.org is now freely available to all Fairfax Community Public Library patrons through EBSCOhost.

Through EBSCOhost, patrons can explore the product reviews, ratings, news and comparisons. The information is updated frequently, providing reliable data, unbiased information and more than 1000 ratings, reviews, product comparisons and video clips.

Come into the library or call for more details. 849-2420

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: