Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:30:53 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Off To 62 Tilley Drive - The Cardiology Group
« previous next »
: [1]
: Off To 62 Tilley Drive - The Cardiology Group  ( 2872 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 09, 2009, 06:39:50 AM »

We are off to Tilley Drive this morning for a Echocardiagram for Maryann, then a check on her pace maker after that.  They hook her up to a computer to check how her pacemaker is operating and also check the battery to see how much time it has left.  She has had it a little over a year now and had the battery checked twice already.  The battery is supposed to last 10 years, but since her pacemaker operates 100% of the time because there is no communication between the top & bottom of her heart, it is expected to last a much shorter period of time.  The last time they told her it would be good for 6 years.

I told her, when they say 3 years, I would take no chances.  I think they change the whole pacemaker instead of just the battery, but not sure on that.

Maryann has a different cardiologist than I do.  They each have their specialty.  Hers does the electrical stuff and mine does the clogged artery stuff.

Hopefully the rain will hold off today.  I am going to use her push wheel chair, which works fine, but when its raining and she has the umbrella over her, the edge is over me and usually drips all the rain down my back.

Anyhow we will be off around 9 a.m. for the first appointment at 10 a.m.
« : October 09, 2009, 07:09:21 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Sue W.
: 167

« #1 : October 09, 2009, 11:44:00 AM »

My husband goes to cardiology at Tilley Drive too.  I didn't realize each doctor had their own speciality within cardiology.  I thought they were randomly assigned.  I hope all goes well for you folks today!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: