Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 04:30:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Senior Luncheon Today
« previous next »
: [1]
: Senior Luncheon Today  ( 2762 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 03, 2009, 09:44:56 AM »

Its the first Tuesday of the month and I know Marion will come up with something good.  We have a number of our Seniors that are 90 and older with the newest addition being Ardelle Spaulding.  If they are all there today, I will try to get a group photo of them.  I believe our oldest member is Stephanette Potvin, then Orman Ovitt, then a Mrs. Hanley from Essex, then Ardelle Spaulding.

I think I will ask for those 90 and over to come and have the photo taken as you can't always tell by appearance.  Don't want to make a personal judgement and get myself in trouble.

This will be our Vice-President, Bob Ertl's first meeting as he is covering for Elaine Kirkpatrick who has fled South for a bit.

The luncheon is at noon at The Fairfax Fire Station and the cost is $4 for 60 and over and $5 for under 60.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : November 03, 2009, 07:58:49 PM »

We had 38 Seniors there today.  Our lady that brings in pickles for every Senior Meal came in with pickles, even though she was sick, left them and went back home.  We had another who was sick and her husband got a take-out for her.  I think we may have had a few more that we didn't hear from that were out sick also.  Not a good time for illnesses.

I didn't get a photo of our 90 year olds today as Ardelle did not come.  My camera was acting up also.  Doesn't always like to cooperate, so I guess I will have to start thinking about getting another one.

We had baked chicken breasts & drum sticks today with carrots & peas and mashed potatoes.  For desert we had bread pudding.  Everything was delicious as usual.  Thanks Marion Eastman & Alberta Clokey.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: