Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 04:26:54 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Phone Outage On The Fletcher Road
« previous next »
: [1]
: Phone Outage On The Fletcher Road  ( 3660 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 04, 2009, 03:58:49 PM »

My sister Theresa and my niece Jenn Raymond have no phones - Not even a dial tone.  Not sure if there are any other phones out up the road further.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : November 05, 2009, 04:06:13 PM »

Just checked and still no phone service for my sister Theresa and niece Jenn Raymond - Did see the Fairpoint Trucks at the switch house in Main Hill, but none here on The Fletcher Road.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : November 06, 2009, 09:14:04 AM »

Theresa stopped by last night about 10:30 and asked me to call Fairpoint for her as she still does not have a phone.  What a time getting through their menu.  Got to the point where the menu asked me to say what the problem was.  I tried saying no phone, no dial tone and each time it came back and said it did not understand.  After about 3 or 4 times it said it would put me through to someone that would help me.

Jenn had placed the original call and given them a number to call which I think may have been her cell phone, which they said they had called to let them know that they could not make it yesterday and would reschedule for today.  I will check today and if they have not come by noon, will call them back for her and try again. An elderly person living alone definitely needs a phone and there should be no reason for them to be three days to check it out.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #3 : November 06, 2009, 09:49:26 AM »

Just got a call from Theresa, she has her phone back - I didn't see the truck go up by here, so suspect they may have screwed something up in the little switch building in Main Hill.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: