Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 11:42:30 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Read This And Realize How Lucky You Are
« previous next »
: [1]
: Read This And Realize How Lucky You Are  ( 3294 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 17, 2009, 08:40:11 AM »

Now, I don't know this young man or his family at all, but I read this obituary that appeared several days ago in The Burlington Free Press and thought, we have so many people of all ages feeling sorry for themselves, when I think if they looked around would realize how fortunate they really are.  Can you imagine this young mother left with a two year old and a 4 month old after the unexpected death of her 31 year old husband??

It does us good to look around, and we don't have to look far, as most of us have close friends that are indeed very much worse off than we personally think we are.

As we approach Thanksgiving, look around you and then feel Thankful:

JOVIAN NESHOBE WILSON JEFFERSONVILLE -– Jovian Neshobe Wilson, 31, died suddenly on the evening of Thursday, Nov. 12, 2009, from complications related to asthma. His adoring wife, Jessica, tried desperately to save him. Jovian was born at home on Aug. 24, 1978, in Goshen, the son of Michael and Melody (Jones) Wilson. He was a graduate of Otter Valley Union High School Class of 1996, and attended Franklin Pierce College. On May 29, 2004, Jovian married his teenage sweetheart, Jessica Ellen Conti. Jovian is survived by his heartbroken and adoring wife, Jessica Ellen Conti Wilson of Jeffersonville, his two baby daughters, Hayden Ellen Wilson, 2 years old and Devin Caroline Wilson, 4 months old; his parents Michael and Melody Wilson of Goshen; his brother Caber Wilson of Goshen; his brother Peter McLaughlin of Myrtle Beach, S.C.; his paternal grandparents, Leonard and Helen Wilson of Tucson, Ariz.; his parentin-laws Earl and Penny Conti of Woodbridge, Conn.; his sister-in-law Christina Conti Wethington, her husband William, and their children Matthew and Tyler Wethington of Cincinnati, Ohio; and several aunts, uncles and cousins. Jovian was predeceased by his best friend, Tad Goldberg, and his maternal grandparents Elmer and Betty Jones. Jovian was a loyal employee of Stowe Mountain Resort where he worked at Spruce Peak Golf Course and groomed the gorgeous Stowe trails. All who knew and love Jovian, will remember his excited eyes and smile, his love of his wife and babies, Jessica, Hayden, and Devin, and his love of music, particularly Phish. "Home, is where I want to be, But I guess I'm already there, I come home, she lifted up her wings, Guess that this must be the place, I can't tell one from another, Did I find you, or you find me? There was a time before we were born, if someone asks, this is where I'll be, where I'll be." David Byrne. A funeral service celebrating Jovian's life will be held at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2009, at Saint Paul's Episcopal Cathedral, 2 Cherry Street, Burlington, with burial to follow. In lieu of flowers, donations in Jovian's memory may be sent to the "Education Fund for Hayden and Devin Wilson" in care of TD Bank, 111 Main Street Burlington, VT 05401. Arrangements are in the care of the Ready Funeral Services.

Henry Raymond
slpott
: 457

« #1 : November 17, 2009, 04:56:17 PM »

Henry
Thank you for the share. I can not even imagine what she must be going through. It has always been my worst nightmare and that would be something happening to my husband. I certainly do feel fortunate. Being a child without a parent would be tough. Thank you for reminding me how lucky I trully am. Shelly
: [1]  
« previous next »
: