Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 02:07:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Letter Of Thanks From Adopted Christmas Family
« previous next »
: [1]
: Letter Of Thanks From Adopted Christmas Family  ( 2738 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 24, 2010, 09:47:35 AM »

To the kind people and businesses of Essex, Fairfax, Burlington, Williston and Westford:

My family of eight was chosen this Christmas by the Boy Scouts of Westford to be the ones to receive gifts and food donations. I want to thank Julie Halliday and Tia Gregoritsch for donating their time to get and receive items for us. They are very nice women to go out of their way for my family. I also thank Julia Kimball and Kim Horton and everyone at the Westford School for putting our name in.

I need to also thank The Alpine Shop of Burlington, Red Clover Salon of Essex, Minor's Store of Fairfax, The Sportshoe Center of Burlington, KidsTown of Burlington, Vermont Toy and Hobby of Essex, Lenny's of Williston, Apple Mountain of Burlington, Harley Davidson of Essex, Fleet Feet of Essex, Plato's Closet of Williston, Martone's Deli of Essex, Mimmo's Pizzeria of Essex, Foothills Bakery of Fairfax, Steeple Market of Fairfax, Centerpiece Florist of Essex, Essex Outlet Cinema of Essex, The dog and cat of Essex, J and L Hardware of Fairfax, Pet Food Warehouse of Burlington, Rovers North of Westford, Sweet Clover Market of Essex, The Paul, Frank and Collins Office of Law of Burlington, all the families in the pack in Westford who donated cash, Sears of Burlington, Roadside Marine of Williston and Wal-Mart of Williston.

My children and I and my husband had a wonderful "extra" Christmas, and it wouldn't have been if it weren't for all of you!

Again, thank you very much for your generosity.

KAREN MERCIER
Westford

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: