Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:25:51 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Search For Missing South Burlington Man
« previous next »
: [1]
: Search For Missing South Burlington Man  ( 2181 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 07, 2010, 08:21:22 AM »

Ground and air searches have turned up no trace of a South Burlington man who's been missing for almost a week.

South Burlington police got help from the Vermont Army National Guard Medevac unit which was on a training weekend and swept the area near Burlington International Airport looking for any trace of 29-year old Beck Shultz.

He dropped out of sight six days ago, leaving personal items behind. Police don't suspect foul play, but there's no explanation yet for the disappearance.

Detective Dennis Ward told Channel 3, "There's been no contacts with anyone since Monday. The concerning part for us is that his car is still at the residence along with his keys and cell phone. We started a search of the area today."

Anyone with information on Shultz is asked to call South Burlington police at (802) 846-4111.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: