Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 04:33:26 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lamoille River Monitoring Gage
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lamoille River Monitoring Gage  ( 2462 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 11, 2010, 10:32:43 PM »

Dave Severance, Cambridge Rescue Squad, Inc./ Town of Cambridge Emergency Management Director e-mailed me tonight:

Hi Henry,
just though I'd pass the word before the spring warm weather. The Town of Cambridge in concert with the USGS and Vt. Emergency Management, have placed a new river monitoring gage in Jeffersonville. This gage is currently operating and will be providing real time data regarding river levels.

The National Weather Service is updating flood stage information and will be placing action levels in the near future.

I thought I pass the info on as what we get here eventually ends up in Fairfax.

Anyone with Internet access can view the data by going to the NWS website. The direct link to the gage data is:

http://newweb.erh.noaa.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=btv&gage=jvlv1&view=1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1

If you go to the top of this page and click on Home, it will take you to my Index Page.  If you look under Local Groups Web Sites, on the bottom you will see where you can click to go to this link.
« : February 11, 2010, 10:35:01 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
trussell
: 870

« #1 : February 12, 2010, 09:25:15 AM »

This is really cool Henry.  Do you think you oculd provide a link to that and the Fairfax weather station (Filiberti's I think?) on your homepage?

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : February 12, 2010, 09:37:36 AM »

You got it Trevor.  I just added it below The Lamoille River Gage.  You may have to hit F5 to refresh it to make it show up if you haven't been off the site in the last 10 minutes.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: