Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:16:35 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Peg Stewart's Mother Passes Away At Age 93
« previous next »
: [1]
: Peg Stewart's Mother Passes Away At Age 93  ( 2625 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 18, 2010, 08:56:44 AM »

AUDREY B. BARRY

AUDREY B. BARRY MANCHESTER, N.H. - Audrey B. Barry, 93, of Manchester, N.H., died Feb. 15, 2010 in Ridgewood Healthcare Center in Bedford, N.H. Mrs. Barry was born in Burlington on Aug. 28, 1916, the daughter of Henry and Elenah (Bowles) Burbank. She graduated from Laconia High School and North Hampton Business School. She has been a Manchester, N.H. resident for more than 70 years. Audrey worked for the Manchester School System for 25 years in the School Food Service Dept. as a bookkeeper and retired in 1982. She was a member of the New Hampshire School Food Service Association, West Side Seniors, Business and Professional Women's Club and the Bedford Seniors. She was a communicant of St. Raphael Church where she was a member of the women's guild. She was the widow of John L. Barry Jr., who died in 1961. Members of her family include two sons, John L. Barry III and his wife Roberta, of Keene, N.H. and Robert T. Barry of New Hampton, N.H.; three daughters, Margaret B. and her husband Douglas Stewart of Fairfax, Joan B. and her husband Robert Soucy, of Swanzey, N.H., and Mary H. Barry of Manchester, N.H.; 11 grandchildren; 8 great grandchildren; and one niece and three nephews. Calling hours will be Friday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Durning, Bykowski & Young Funeral Home, 285 Manchester St., corner of Beech St., Manchester, N.H. The funeral liturgy will be celebrated Saturday at 11 a.m. at St. Raphael Church 103 Walker St., Manchester, N.H. Spring burial will be in St. Joseph Cemetery, Bedford, N.H. Memorial donations may be made in her name to Lighthouse Foundation, c/o Beacon Hospice, 70 Commercial St., Concord, NH 03301, or to the charity of one's choice. Go to http://www.legacy.com/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=139769450 for more information or to sign the online register.
« : February 18, 2010, 09:11:43 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: