Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 04:01:01 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Father Of Karl Wells Dies At The Age Of 76 In Alabama
« previous next »
: [1]
: Father Of Karl Wells Dies At The Age Of 76 In Alabama  ( 1872 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 07, 2010, 08:30:59 AM »

Burton Carl Wells
(August 19, 1933 - March 5, 2010)

Burton C. Wells, 76, a native of Vermont and a resident of Summerdale for 21 years, passed away on Friday, March 5, 2010, with his loving wife at his side. He was on Hospice care in his home after a brief illness. Mr. Wells retired from I.B.M. in Vermont after 23 1/2 years. He served in the U. S. Navy on the U.S.S. Oriskany during the Korean Conflict. He was an active member of the Foley Masonic Lodge and the Foley Chapter #142 Order of the Eastern Star and the Abba Shrine organizations.
Mr. Wells is predeceased by his parents, Ralph and Eva (Ayres) Wells.

He is survived by a loving and care giving wife, Jolene. He leaves one son, Karl (Nicole) Wells of Fairfax, Vermont; four daughters, Laura (Mark) Butler of Milton, Vermont; Jolynn (Mike) Trudo of Essex Junction, Vermont; Cheryl Wells of Alburg, Vermont and Brenda (Mike) St. Amand of Essex Junction, Vermont. He also leaves his adopted family, Ed and Roberta Gettz, Bruce and Marilyn Robinson, Jane Odom and Gene Wright.

He leaves 9 grandchildren; Leslie Butler; Amy (Jim) Beaumier, Lorie (Jeff)Barnier, Samantha (Josh) Cole, Kate (Bill) McDonough, Jackie McDonough, Amanda (Eric) Larmay, Lyndsey Wells and Lucas Wells.

He also leaves 6 great grandchildren, Dominique Butler, Cameron Barnier, Caleb Barnier, Kira Cole, Alexis Cole and Peyton Beaumier, plus many nieces and nephews.

Mr. Wells leaves behind many friends, including the Masons, Eastern Star and the Shriners in Alabama and Vermont. His family wishes to express their gratitude and love for the many prayers, cards, phone calls, visits and gifts during his illness.

A private memorial service will be held at a later date for his family.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: