Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 07:20:17 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Catherine (Mrs. Ernest) Sweet's Brother Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Catherine (Mrs. Ernest) Sweet's Brother Passes Away  ( 2233 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 14, 2006, 06:49:12 PM »

Joseph was also the brother of Philamine (Mrs. Edwin) Coolum who lived on the Coolum Road here in Fairfax

Mr. Joseph H. Rock, age 79, resident of Tamarac, FL., formerly of St. Albans, died Monday April 10, 2006 at University Hospital in Tamarac, FL. He was born in Swanton May 7, 1926 the son of Hector and Rose (Martin) Rock. On October 1, 1945 he married Angela Cadieux who survives him. He retired from the Central Vermont Railroad as a general agent in 1988 after 43 years of service. He was a member of the Central Vermont Veterans.

In addition to his wife of 60 years, Angela, Joseph leaves two sons and their spouses Dennis and Becky Rock and Vaughn and JoAnne Rock of St. Albans, a daughter Helen and husband David bean of Orange City, FL., eight grandchildren, Kevin and Tina Bean, Keith and Julie Bean, Tanya Bean and her fiancé Joshua McGhee, Stacy and Jeffrey Rouleau, Hillerie Rock, Joseph D. Rock, Angela S. Rock and her fiancé Juan Contreras, Anthony Rock and 9 great-grandchildren. He is also survived by two sisters, Rita Wade and Catherine and her husband Ernest Sweet. Joseph was predeceased by a grandson Christopher Rock, a great-grandson Kyle Bean, his brothers Leonard and Olsie and five sisters, Angeline Cadieux, Gertrude Harnois, Celina Peyret, Clara Evans and Philamine Coolum.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Tuesday, April 18, 2006 at 10:00 A.M. in Holy Angels Church. Interment will be in the Rock family lot in Mount Calvary Cemetery. Friends may call at the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home, 86 S. Main St., St. Albans, from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 P.M. Monday. Memorials may be made in Masses or to the charity of ones choice. An online condolence book has been established for the Rock family at the Brady & Levesque website: www.bnlfh.com . Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: