Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 05:33:05 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  LOOK BACK AT GREEN-UP DAYS 2003 -- NOW 2006
« previous next »
: [1]
: LOOK BACK AT GREEN-UP DAYS 2003 -- NOW 2006  ( 2165 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 17, 2006, 07:53:47 AM »

Hi All,

Received the following note from Al Daniels this morning:

"Hello                                                                                                   Volunteers needed this year for Fairfax Green- Up. Can you post this on your site? Thursday morning and afternoon  May  4th.

Chaperones are needed for grades 3-6  to help students continue this tradition of community service.

Also Saturday, May 6, volunteers can join in at 9:00. Meet at the library parking lot. Contact Al Daniels 527-7816

Thanks, Al"

I have pulled out of my file a web site I put up in 2003 of some of our adults and youngsters participating in the Annual Green Up Day......  Maybe you or some of your youngsters were there.  Click on the following link to find out:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/newsclips/green.html

Have a great day,
Henry

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: