Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 11:28:25 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  FATHER OF BRIAN BARROWS PASSES AWAY
« previous next »
: [1]
: FATHER OF BRIAN BARROWS PASSES AWAY  ( 2184 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 21, 2006, 08:19:54 AM »

ROBERT FLOYD BARROWS MILTON — Robert Floyd Barrows, 82, died peacefully at his home on Cherry Street on Thursday, April 20, 2006, following a long illness. Bob was born on June 26, 1923, in Milton, the son of Floyd and Isabelle (Goodwin) Barrows. On June 26, 1945, Bob married Ruth Adams in Burlington. Bob was raised on a dairy farm. For over 37 years, he and Ruth managed and operated a farm on East Road in Milton. In addition to his wife, Ruth, Bob is survived by his children, Brian Barrows and his wife, Nancy of Fairfax, Bruce Barrows and his wife, Linda of Georgia, and Kathy Barrows of Cohoes, N.Y.; by five grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; his brother, Ben Barrows and his wife, Eleanor; his sister, Paula Wilcox and her husband, Larry; his sister-in-law, Ila Barrows; and by many nieces, nephews and cousins. He was predeceased by his brothers, Eldon, Donald, Wayne, James, and Keith; and his sisters, Nancy, Mildred and Janice. At Bob's request, there will not be any visiting hours or funeral service. His cremains will be scattered over his favorite hunting grounds on Georgia Mountain. Donations may be made to Camp Ta-KumTa, P.O. Box 576, Waterbury, Vt. 05676. Arrangements were by the Minor Funeral Home in Milton.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: