Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 04:46:52 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Doyle v. Moose
« previous next »
: [1]
: Doyle v. Moose  ( 4341 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : March 31, 2010, 05:23:06 AM »

On 03-29-10, at approximately 1950 hours, the Vermont State Police responded to a single vehicle collision with injuries, involving a moose, on Route 12, Elmore.  Investigation revealed that Linda Normandeau was traveling south on Route 12, Elmore at approximately 45 MPH during a heavy rain. There was a moose standing in the roadway which Normandeau subsequently collided with. Normandeau and her passenger William Doyle were transported to the Copley Hospital with non-life threatening injuries by the Morristown Rescue.  The Elmore and Wolcott Fire Departments assisted at the crash scene.

end of press release

William Doyle is Vermont Senator Bill Doyle of "Doyle's Poll".

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : March 31, 2010, 07:20:54 AM »

I believe they mentioned on Channel 3 that Doyle was at the hospital until 3 a.m., however, he was at work in Montpelier at 7 a.m.

Obviously has a real good "Work Ethic."

Henry Raymond
special ED

« #2 : March 31, 2010, 09:58:39 AM »

wonder if this will spark a new poll question?
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #3 : March 31, 2010, 10:17:07 PM »

I was with him Wednesday evening in St. Albans for the School Forum on consolidation and choice.
He was a little banged up but doing well.
He was joking after the meeting, but during the meeting he was all business,
asking great questions and gathering information.

He said he is hoping to get my son Colin in the class he teaches at Johnson State.
I hope Colin gets him too.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
mirjo
: 785

« #4 : April 01, 2010, 11:22:44 AM »

Bill is a great guy am so happy to hear he and the driver are ok. I know he doesn't usually drive himself anymore--especially at night. I took a Vt government class with him my last semester at JSC and it was the best thing I've ever done. The class was spending 2 weeks at the state house getting an inside perspective, because of Sen. Doyle's high esteem & connections, he's able to do this every year and students are able to meet people they never otherwise would have and sit in on committees that they didn't know about before.

I did this at the start of a new legislature in Jan 07, I was  present for all the big speeches etc., I listened to all the promises made, went to education committee meetings and a few others that I no longer recall the names of and for a few days carried the torch of excitement along with the others at the State House--it is infectious.

Then a couple of months later when none of it had gone anywhere and three years later those same issues are still exist and more have piled on top and it leaves me not knowing what to think. I truly believe the legislators are decent people who care about the state. So it seems this inability to accomplish anything has got to be a process problem.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #5 : April 03, 2010, 01:15:08 AM »

Moose....they are silly.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: