Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 04:42:30 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Ora Flanders From Fletcher Dies At Age 98
« previous next »
: [1]
: Ora Flanders From Fletcher Dies At Age 98  ( 2289 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 05, 2010, 12:00:05 PM »

Fletcher - Ora M. Flanders, 98 died peacefully early Easter morning, April 4, 2010 . Ora was born in Lacadie, P.Q. on Dec. 23, 1911, the daughter of Joseph and Lucy ( Bouthot ) Bushey. She married Malcolm Flanders in Jericho in 1932 and had resided in Fletcher since. She had been a member of the Fletcher Grange since 16, serving as Chaplin and Secretary. Ora enjoyed dancing and listening to Malcolm play at many dances. She was also a former Home Dem member and a Ballot Clerk in Fletcher. She is survived by several nieces, nephews and cousins including Judy Bushey, Homer & Pauline Bushey, Emile & Ann Bushey, Raymond & Carolyn Bushey, Louis & Joanne Bushey, George & Phyllis Bushey, Rita & Gerald L'Esperence, Aline Gentry, Kerwin & Sharon Flanders and Kay Flanders. She was predeceased by her husband Malcolm in 1988 and many in laws. A Funeral Service will be held Wednesday April 7, 2010 in the Binghamville United Methodist Church at 11 am with calling hours in the Binghamville Church from 10 am until the hour of the service. Burial will follow in the Binghamville Cemetery. Memorials in Ora's memory may be made to the Binghamville Church Clock Fund or Binghamville Cemetery Fund, both in care of Charles Tinker, 629 Fairfax Road, Cambridge, VT 05444. Special thanks are expressed to Dr. John Fitzgerald, Patty Towel, Judy Bushey and the staff at Franklin County Home Health for the excellent care given Ora. Arrangements were by the Minor Funeral Home in Milton.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: