Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:26:32 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Hazardous Waste Day Photos
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hazardous Waste Day Photos  ( 2191 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 13, 2006, 09:02:33 AM »

Doug Webb, long time selectman for Fairfax, writes down the name of each individual and takes in the money

Bill Ormerod pours oil brought in into a 55 gal drum for use in heating the Town Garage this winter.  There is no charge for used oil.  Just beyond him you can see the huge stack of florescent tubes in the boxes.

Jeff Blake and Doug Webb at the table as residents line up to get rid of their hazardous materials  --  Looked like the biggie was flourescent tubes, with BFA being the biggest contributor  -- Will have to recheck the number they brought up, but it was an unbelievable amount and don't wish to misquote Doug Webb.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: