Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:19:10 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Dubie on Dealer.com
« previous next »
: [1]
: Dubie on Dealer.com  ( 3484 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : April 23, 2010, 01:06:47 PM »

Lt. Gov. Dubie Praises Dealer.com Decision to Stay and Add Jobs in Vermont

(Burlington, VT, April 23, 2010) -- Lt. Governor Brian Dubie was among the dignitaries who spoke at a press conference today where Mark Bonfigli, founder and CEO of Burlington-based Dealer.com, announced that his company will remain in Vermont and undertake a three-year expansion.

Dubie said:
“When we learned that Dealer.com was considering a move to California, we knew we would have to work hard to compete for those 200 jobs. Mark Bonfigli’s decision to  not only stay in Vermont -- but to add another 300 more jobs in Burlington over the next three years -- is proof that Vermont can compete for jobs when we focus our attention and energy to get the job done.

I thank Mark for his commitment to our state and to his great employees. Their families will sleep better tonight knowing their jobs are safe.

In order for Vermont to keep and grow jobs in the high-tech sector, we’ll have to strengthen our commitment to science, technology, engineering and mathematics education to make sure our young people have the skills to work in this exciting field. And we’ll have to rein in the cost of doing business in Vermont in every way we can.”

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
special ED

« #1 : April 23, 2010, 02:06:56 PM »

you said dubie on dealer .com  GET IT !!!! LOLOLOOL
: [1]  
« previous next »
: