Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 12:20:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Obituary For Andrew Rene Bonneau Age 84 Of Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Obituary For Andrew Rene Bonneau Age 84 Of Fairfax  ( 2477 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 01, 2010, 02:45:14 PM »

Andrew Rene Bonneau
(January 20, 1926 - April 29, 2010)

Fairfax- Andrew Rene Bonneau, 84, passed away peacefully on Thursday, April 29, 2010, following a brief illness, with his family at his side. Born on January 20, 1926, in Springfield, Massachusetts, he was the son of the late Alcide and Isola (Beaudry) Bonneau. He was married to the former Claire Fortin on April 22, 1946, at St. Catherine of Sienna Church in Shelburne, by the late Monsignor Wiliam J. Cain.

He is survived by his wife of sixty-four years, Claire, of Fairfax; their three children, Diane, Mark, Janet and their families; seven grandchildren: Elizabeth, Jocelyn, Emily, Katherine, Diana, Alice, and Elizabeth; and two great-grandchildren, Carter and Meghan.

Andrew will be remembered as a loving husband, father, grandfather, and great-grandfather. And he will be greatly missed by his family.

A private Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at Holy Angels Church at the convenience of his family with internment to follow in Resurrection Park in South Burlington. Assisting the Bonneau family is Lucien J. Hayes of the Heald Funeral Home in St. Albans, Private messages of condolence are welcome at www.healdfurneralhome.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: