Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 08:54:19 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Temperature In Burlington Only Reached 85
« previous next »
: [1]
: Temperature In Burlington Only Reached 85  ( 2126 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 03, 2010, 08:07:26 AM »

Don't really understand it, but temperatures in Burlington never seem to get as hot as I have in hot weather or as cold as I have in cold weather, but I do know I had my air conditioners running here yesterday.  Kelly spread some liquid manure out back on Friday, so chose not to open my windows - This only happens twice a year and then only for about a day each time - I'll take it to keep the farm land running.

From the weather forecast below, looks like maybe Wednesday will be the day to mow my lawn.

It was just like the middle of summer on Sunday with Burlington reaching a high temperature of 85, one degree shy of the record.

We got away with a dry day on Sunday, but you can expect some wet, thundery weather today as a cold front moves through during the late morning/early afternoon hours.  It will still be unusually warm with highs in the mid-to-upper 70s.

Things will settle down tonight, but another weak cold front will move through on Tuesday with another round of showers and possibly a thunderstorm or two.

Wednesday looks to be the sunniest day of the week.  And then the weather takes a downhill slide starting Thursday as another frontal system ushers in cooler, unsettled conditions, especially over the weekend.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: