Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:25:35 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  WE THE PEOPLE DEBATES giving power back to the people
« previous next »
: [1]
: WE THE PEOPLE DEBATES giving power back to the people  ( 3520 )
Dominic
: 2

« : April 27, 2010, 08:51:48 AM »

My name is Dominic Ladue from georgia Vermont and I have been doing something that most people in office have forgotten and that is to listen to the people. So a light goes off and now we can change and alter our Government by and only through the debate process.

Here is how it works.

1) You need a place to meet prior to the primary elections so those running can debate ad  come up with a winner to go onto the Novemeber ballot. 2) You need to Unbiased people a gate keeper/time keeper to hold every one to the 2 minute rule. ! person controls the question and answer period with a microphone to the people. The other person controlls the time. 3) The people running are reminded this is your interview and job application and we are your employer's and you need to remember this.

A) We need to get the debates going now prior to august  and thse debate are for both the people running for any state office or federal office. The debate process is used in all debates period. The people want this so bad and they want someone to lead and that's what I'm doing.

I neeed your help in finding places and times for these debates starting with those running against Peter welsh. We need places to hold lot's of people a speaker system, 2 volunteer unbiased people to be a time keeper and a roaming micro phone person moderator for the whole debate.

We need to get the word out on the debates time and place through the presses , poster's on poles and stores. This is easy lets do it.

For any help contact me Dominic Ladue Domladue@gmail.com or call 802-363-4100 no calls after 9 thanks

Dominic Ladue , Ladue's Taxi Georgia VT
: [1]  
« previous next »
: